This is a general information given, in accordance with art. Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data (hereinafter “Regulation”), to all users who consult and/or register and, more generally, interact with services rendered through the Site (www.jemine.com), by RVL FASHION S.r.l.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
RVL FASHION S.r.l. P.IVA 10782660962 is the data controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
RVL FASHION S.r.l.
Via Della Moscova, 46/7
20121 – Milan (MI)
The information is provided exclusively for this website, therefore RVL FASHION S.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for other websites that may be consulted through hypertext links on the website itself.
Categories of personal data
a. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal exercise, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code numeric indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and others parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information. on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used for the verification of liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user
Without prejudice to what is specified above in relation to navigation data, the Owner will acquire the personal data that may be provided by the user through the Site by, for example, to follow-up to requests made by e-mail.
For example, the Site will acquire name, surname, e-mail address, telephone and any other information, including personal information, which will be communicated directly by the interested party.
Through the Site, the Owner will not acquire data of a sensitive nature or belonging to the particular categories referred to in the Article 9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
a. for the provision of the services requested
Your data will be processed by the Data Controller to allow you to register to the Site and use the services offered through it. The data will then be processed for the execution of the legal relationship with the Data Controller.
The provision of such data is necessary.
b. for marketing purposes
Subject to your specific consent, RVL FASHION S.r.l. may process your data for the sending of commercial communications through the use of automated systems (e.g. e-mail, SMS, app notifications) and traditional systems (e.g. paper mail).
For this purpose of processing will be used the data referred to in the previous paragraph, lett.b).
The consent given can be revoked at any time by writing to RVL FASHION S.r.l. with registered office in Via Della Moscova 46/7 -20121 Milan (MI), or at the e-mail address email@example.com. Consent may also be revoked in respect of automated contact systems only.
c. for profiling purposes
With your specific consent, RVL FASHION S.r.l. may process your data to understand your habits and interests and offer you products and services to your liking
For the pursuit of this purpose, the Company may process the data referred to in the previous paragraph, letters b) and c).
The consent given is revocable at any time by writing to RVL FASHION S.r.l. with registered office in Via Della Moscova 46/7 -20121 Milan (MI), or at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent may also be revoked with reference only to the following systems automated contact.
d. for the communication of your data to third parties for marketing purposes
Subject to your specific consent, RVL FASHION S.r.l. may communicate your data to third parties. who may process them for the sending of their own commercial communications through the use of automated systems (e.g., e-mail, SMS, app notifications) and traditional systems (e.g., paper mail).
The data referred to in the previous paragraph, letter b), will be used for this processing purpose.
The consent given can be revoked at any time by writing to RVL FASHION S.r.l. with registered office in Via Della Moscova 46/7 -20121 Milan (MI), or at the following e-mail address email@example.com. Consent may also be revoked with reference only to the following systems automated contact.
RVL FASHION S.r.l. never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the RVL FASHION S.r.l.. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find what categories of third parties under every specific process below.
Categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated and purposes of communication
The Owner may also communicate, for the same purposes, some of his personal data to third parties, who will process his personal data as Data Processors.
The list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Customer Service that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever RVL FASHION S.r.l. process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
If you have an RVL FASHION S.r.l. account you can edit your personal information on your account and subscription pages.
Period of data retention and duration of processing.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with the Data Controller; after the termination of the relationship, for any reason, the data will be kept for a period of 10 years exclusively for the protection of the rights of the Data Controller and for the fulfilment of legal obligations. With regard to processing for marketing purposes, we inform you that or data will be processed for the duration of the contract unless any withdrawal of your consent
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by RVL FASHION S.r.l. at any time except for the following situations.
*you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
*you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
*you have an unsettled debt with RVL FASHION S.r.l., regardless of the payment method
*if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
*your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
*your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
*if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimite interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on RVL FASHION S.r.l.’s legitimite interest. RVL FASHION S.r.l. will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demostrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
* following the instruction in each marketing mails
* by editing the settings of your RVL FASHION S.r.l. account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that RVL FASHION S.r.l. restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
*if you object to a processing based RVL FASHION S.r.l. s legitimate interest RVL FASHION S.r.l. shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
*if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, RVL FASHION S.r.l. must restrict all processing of such datapending the verification of the accuracyof the personal data.
*if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and insted request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
*if RVL FASHION S.r.l. no longer needs the personal data but it is required for your to make of defending legal claims.
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handles your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and write DPO as subject matter.
Right to complain with a supervisory Authority:
If you consider email@example.com to process your personal data in a incorrect way you can contact Customer Service. You also have the right to turn in a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to the Internet browser of the user, from the latter automatically stored on the computer and automatically returned to the server at every subsequent access to the site.
By default almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
• Directly from the owner and/or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies)
• by persons outside the website visited by the user (i.e. third party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective managers.
This website may use, also in combination between them the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the opinions issued in the European framework by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR
- Session that are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the privacy of users’ navigation.
- Persistent that remain stored on computer hard drive until their expiration or deletion by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser so that it accepts/rejects all cookies or displays a notice whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicians are cookies used to authenticate, to use multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of navigation language are technical. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to obtain prior and informed consent from the user. This includes also cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals shall be prohibited if they have not been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this respect under the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. These are cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on access/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to reserved areas (your email address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions, etc.)
- Widgets. This category includes all the graphical components of a user interface of a program, which is intended to facilitate user interaction with the program itself. As an example are widgets cookies facebook, google+, twitter.
- Advertsing. This category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, tradedoubler, fall into this category.
- Web beacons. This category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphical image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as analyzing the use of websites, monitoring and reporting activities on advertising and customising advertising and content.
Cookies on the Site
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
RVL FASHION S.r.l. will install on its device and, in particular, in its browser or let install to third parties some cookies that are necessary to acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregated form related to its navigation on the pages of the Site.
These are, in particular, cookies relating to the following statistical analysis services:
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies not known to RVL FASHION S.r.l. could put in place through cookies, connecting to this link and using the related service can customize your choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
How to disable cookies using browser configuration
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Site, so you should visit this page periodically to check your preferences.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser that you are using:
- Internet Explorer